At Richmond Methodist School, we believe in providing opportunities for children to learn and enjoy activities of their interest outside the classroom. We have a comprehensive programme of enrichment which covers sporting, musical, economic and cultural activities all of which aim to develop the holistic skills of our children.
We are always looking to improve the clubs we offer and strongly value the feedback of our school community.
Our clubs are run at a different times of the day throughout the weel; this includes before school, lunchtime times and after-school clubs. The children are informed of clubs via the school’s sports noticeboard and during school assemblies.
Timetable for School clubs for the Autumn (1) Term 2023-2024
|Day / Club
|Teacher / Instructor
|Mr.Larder& Miss. Collinson
Mr. Larder/Mrs. Stevenson&
Miss. Wood, Miss. Minshull,
& Miss. Olivier
|Josh Bousefield/Matty Callendar
Please note that above information is a general guide only and is subject to change.
- If your child would like to join a certain club, please complete the form via the relevant link below.
- Before the club’s first session an email will be sent to parents to confirm whether child has a place in the club.
- We will compile a register for each club and keep you informed about cancellations of those clubs outside school time.
- If your child normally goes home on the school bus but is attending a club please remember to let us know.
- If the club is during the school day they can just attend the club, there is no sign up sheet
An email will be sent to parents to confirm if their child has or has not got a place.
We will compile a register for each club and keep you informed about cancellations of clubs. If your child will not be attending a sessions for any reason please let us know. If your child will be attending club and not be on the school bus please remember to let admin know.