Richmond Methodist Primary and Nursery School are a cash free school. Payment for items including school meals, trips and Wrap Around Care are made online via a secure electronic system called ParentPay.
ParentPay offers you the freedom to make payments whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – safe in the knowledge that the technology used is of the highest internet security available.
On joining our school you will be issued with an activation letter for your child enabling you to log in and make payments using debit or credit card. If you have more than one child at our school, or children at other ParentPay schools, you can create a single account login for all your children. If you do not have a debit / credit card you can top up your account in cash at PayPoint terminals. If you would like more information about this please ask us.
More information can be found at www.Parentpay.com.
ParentPay Online Payment Service
ParentPay provides online payments, income management and dinner money administration for schools. ParentPay’s school ePayment system means parents can pay school online quickly and easily, helping to keep children safer.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- Your children will not have to worry about losing money at school
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text
What are the benefits to our school?
The more parents that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit is to our school.
You can help us reduce workloads for all staff, creating more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school.
Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure – helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises.